RACV Home Insurance

Protect your home with Victoria's most trusted insurance

  • Home insurance

    Covers your buildings and permanently attached fixtures such as light fittings and kitchen cupboards. Includes garage, carport, fences, pools and spas

  • Contents insurance

    Covers incidents such as fire, theft and attempted theft, vandalism, broken glass, storm, storm surge, flood, impact damage, animal damage, earthquake, explosion and more

Home emergencies can happen to anyone. Stay covered with RACV Emergency Home Assist

RACV Home Insurance is issued by Insurance Manufacturers of Australia Pty Limited ABN 93 004 208 084 AFS Licence No. 227678. The information on this website is general advice only so before making any decisions, please consider your own circumstances and the Product Disclosure Statement.